Radegast users need support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So far, people with visual impairments can benefit from having Radegast. The problem is that Latif Khalifa, the one who created Radegast, cannot work on it anymore.

Will people with visual impairments be able to continue enjoying Second Life in the long run? Radegast is open source, so everyone can work on it. What we need is someone to take the lead, and make new versions of the improved code available on GitHub.

This is why I ask the community:

Who understands GitHub and C#, and is interested in helping people with visual impairments continue to use Second Life?

I do hope there is someone among you, willing and able to answer YES to this question. If there is, here's the link to the GitHub repository for Radegast: https://code.google.com/p/radegast/

I hope so too. I don't have the time to work on it at the moment but if it is any kind of encouragement I did download the code and compile it and it was pretty easy. Nothing like as complicated as building the Linden based c++ viewer.

What interested me is that you can separate out the 3D screen from all the other tools, menus, floaters etc and run it in a different window. I was thinking that some shaders could be added to improve the look of the 3D view. Maybe something I will work on in the future.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.