Items moving and disappearing on land..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own just over half a sim and have a commercial set up on this land. For a long time now things have been moving or disappearing completely. Some have been found way down in the water under the sim, some are never found and they do not go back to my inventory. For some reason things love to collect in the southwest corner under the water. The sim owner tore down one of his parcels there and a bunch of his items floated to this graveyard in the southwest corner under the sim. People also ghost there fairly frequently. A million sim restarts have been done. We've been in this location nearly a year and it's been going on the whole time. There is NOT significant lag either. The top scripts ahve been looked at and researched, this does not seem to be the problem. Anyone have any ideas what this might be or how to solve the issue? Thanks!

This sounds very much like SVC-6570, which Andrew thinks should be addressed by the changes about to be promoted from the Magnum RC channel to grid-wide.  If you see it happening again after this week's rollouts are complete, please post details on that Jira ticket.  (You should probably clear out any objects at 0,0,0 after the rolling restart gets to you, then watch for new stuff appearing there.)

No problem.  My guess that it could be SVC-6570 is for the objects which end up at 0,0,0, that's the issue that's hopefully resolved now.  That issue hits when an object is taken, deleted, or returned.

If you're seeing objects moving to other locations, you've got a different issue, and hard to say just what that is.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.