Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Wasp

When the CUSTOM PORT in the Setup TAB is unchecked it causes me to Hang.

When the CUSTOM PORT in the Setup TAB is unchecked I see a window with Text "Post settings will take effect afteer you restart Second Life",  and a Close button. Close button is nonresponsive and causes the program to hang I open untill Task Manager and END TASK to shut it down. Upon relogging I was told that I am Logging out because i am trying to log in from another location..... 2nd attemt lets me in.... this is duplicatable. After that I changed my password. Thinking someone was hacking my stuff.... Thats not the case because I am still getting the same message after the password update and during the log in.

The reason I wanted to uncheck this Custom Port setting is because i saw the new verion available and I installed it... after installation I noticed my frame rate dropped so i was playing with the idea that the Custom Port was limiting  my SL frame rate... thats how i discovered this Hangishness

-TyScreen Shot Tyler Wasp.jpgler