Sign in to follow this  
Lo Coeur

2014-New-Year-Contest.

Question

:o It just works fine for me, I just gave Kudos to an entry. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and relog? Or use another one such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera? If you're using IE, switching to another browser might be the solution to the problem. 

6 answers to this question

:o It just works fine for me, I just gave Kudos to an entry. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and relog? Or use another one such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera? If you're using IE, switching to another browser might be the solution to the problem. 

Ty very much, Valérie!

...but, this does not happen only to me. You vote once, next day we try to vote and here lies the problem, the vote is not accepted. If you see the feed you will see that other people are complaining of the same.

Best regards :)

Lo

According to the rules, you can only vote once for one entry only. Could that be that you are trying to vote for several? Sorry if that sounds obvious....

l know im not good in English, but what means

"Entry between 10:00am PST January 10, 2015 and 10:00am PST January 25, 2015. Limited to one (1) vote per Voter per day. " ??

And .. yes its obvious...per voter....per day!!!!!!!!

However what really is happening is this: a single vote throughout the entire tendering! ;))

It's not your English that is not good, but LL's editors! :D Ever since there have been contests in these forums, the rule has always been the same (except for the "Love me Notes" contest where users could give kudos to several entries): one vote for just one entry for the whole duration of the contest. I would suggest you apply to LL's editors team to help them write their text properly!!!! :P:)

• Like 1