RSC&M Seeking Cafe/Restaurant owner! [REVISED]

iscabox Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Snapshot_001.jpg

RSC&M is a popular and growing Sailing Club & Marina located on the Dire Straits Mainland ocean, for the past year we've almost doubled in size and have already filled our marina full with a waiting list for available spots to open.

With the expansion now of the southern corner of the sim we have decided to expand our events area allowing us to hold bigger and more prestigous events than our old little area and upgrade the welcome area some to a full clubhouse instead of the shack we once had.

We've populated the edges of our newfound area with stores for rent though our front area stores right on the marina are probably the largest of all, the one to the right has been reserved and there are talks underway of turning it into an exclusive art gallery (buy pieces that exist only in SL and only as 1 copy... unique and rare with trans) 

However to the left we've decided to expand said shop by expanding it 1 more store south so that is is yet bigger and can house something far more special, a Cafe and/or Restaurant hangout area! 

Snapshot1_001.jpg

This is where you come in, we are seeking someone with exceptional managment skills to not only run this new business but to also own it, you'll get ownership rights along with naming rights... it is afterall your business! 

As you can see from the above picture, we have a beautiful build to contain it with multiple floors, below is a photo of the inside so you can get a basic idea of the shape and dimensions!

Snapshot3_001.jpg

As far as details go we'll be providing you with the building and a design idea and leaving you to it to run your company, the land is cut out and a seperate parcel meaning you can show it up in search and will have the ability to admin it as you would a private estate. (However the land group must remain as ours but you're free to create a group for your own tags and VIP members/guests) 

We;re offering this for FREE! yes caps means we're serious, we're going to give you all of this free of charge and all we ask is that if it makes any kind of real cash you consider our tiers and leave us a little something... I run this club for fun not profit... as long as tiers are paid that's all I care about! 

Now the main idea I had for it was a hangout seperate to the Marina and Yacht Club based on a 1950's Milkshake Cafe sort of like the one in Happy Days and Back to the Future(not the 2015 one before you get excitted) now that's just an idea... if you think you can run a Romantic Restaurant out of the marina please do go ahead as i think this branch would also be very lucrative indeed (You have to see our place to understand how magical it looks and feels) 

Now if you're at all interested in this offer please do get and IM me, I know I'm looking for the best of the best but really I'm looking for someone that can write up a good presentation, bring it before me and show me they truly have love for what they're doing.. if this sounds like you IM me and I'll have you over for a little chat! 

Thanks very much,

Iscabox "Lanky" Flux

Owner & Chairman 

RSC&M

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.