glitches with my Avatar

Jazzing Bigbear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As of yesterday i have this odd glitch, i tried switching outfits and suddenly parts of the outfit were stuck on. 

i have tried everything possible from clearing cache to deatchiing menually, trying other viewers or trying Avatar test.

i even turned on and off the router and disconnected from my internet. 

Nothing helps, i still have a lot of items that just wont come off i even tried manual inventory turnoff but in my inventory it shows the outfits as unselected. 

Anyway to resolve it?

here a picture of how it ended up: 

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/356/b/5/whyyy_001_by_manfox-d8atf40.png

thank you

I had exactly that happen on Sunday. After switching outfits parts of the previous outfit were still attatched. Now I`ve had that happen before and was able to detacth by clicking appearence button, wearing tab and detatch manually.

This time was differerent, some items were listed, some were`nt. Some that were listed had no option to detatch, so quite a strange one.

Was on Kokua viewer at the time, logged off, deleted inventory cache manually from my hard drive, no need to delete texture cache. Logged back in and was able to use outfits normally again.

"To manually clear inventory cache delete files ending in .inv.gz."

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_cache_clear

• 2 weeks later...

With firestorm it might have been an lsl bridge problem, I`ve had that happen. Could be worth trying to delete bridge then re-create before doing a full reinstall.

The bridge can be deleted from the firestorm folder in inventory. Re-create is undur avatar health on the viewer menu.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.