Hidden objects in Linden Home

Sosuke Akiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So when ever I am in my house music starts playing when I walk near a certain corner. Somehow I was able to see the invisible ball making the music and remove it last week, but I can't remember how I did it. Since I accidently placed the music ball in my home again. It's somewhere on the floor. There is also a snake like noise that goes off too. Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

Sosuke Akiri wrote:

So when ever I am in my house music starts playing when I walk near a certain corner. Somehow I was able to see the invisible ball making the music and remove it last week, but I can't remember how I did it. Since I accidently placed the music ball in my home again. It's somewhere on the floor. There is also a snake like noise that goes off too. Any ideas?

Use Ctrl-Alt T to highlight any transparent objects.  That will help you find the object if it's invisible.  If the object does not belong to you but is on your land, you can also get rid of it using the About Land - Objects window.

--Cinn

go to view - beacons (ctrl+alt+shift+n) and make sure "sound sources" and "render beacons" are checked. this will mark any sound source with a yellow beam and hopefully this way you will find the snake like noise.

eta: nmv. it's late. i am tired. the words are against me

Message was edited by: bee Baroque

Message was edited by: bee Baroque. yikes. stop typing, bee. (deleted wrong doings)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.