SL marketplace - order reports

Lilian Laville

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

Does anybody know how to sort the order reports of the new Marketplace by item?
This was an existing feature easy to use on the previous xstreet, but I cannot find any option to get a list of all customers who bought the same item in the new marketplace.
Sure you can download the Csv-file and sort it in exel, but I would prefer to be able to do it right on the marketplace, more pratical when you resend a new copy to all customers who purchased one item.

Anybody has a clue how this works or is no more possible, which would be a pity?

Thanks for your feedback if you have an hint for me.

4 answers to this question

Hi Bee, your reply was helpful, as it confirms that there is no mistake on my side.

Does anybody know how it is possible to pass the request to Linden and ask to improve that? 
I had a look on the Jira, but it seems more about bugs than possibilities to improve existing features which work, but do not offer enough service.

What can I do to get better managment of my Marketplace sales? Have features to sort sales by item, and to get a list of all customers who bought one specific item with the possibility to send it again to all customers?

Other features which existed on the xstreet like a view of daily sales, or statistics about items viewed and sold/day are no more existing either and were quite helpful.

I suppose other creators are regretting the lack of those options ans well, and if there is any blog where I can subscribe and add my request to the list of existing suggestions I would be pleased to know where I can find it.

Lilian Laville wrote:

Does anybody know how it is possible to pass the request to Linden and ask to improve that? 

I had a look on the Jira, but it seems more about bugs than possibilities to improve existing features which work, but do not offer enough service.

Open a JIRA ('Create Issue') as project 'Second Life Website' and 'New Feature'. You can link as 'child' your request to the Meta-Issue about Marketplace (https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-2218).

My problem is that Market Street are just not delivering orders! I ordered 4 items on 30th June - nothing happened. As it amounted to $623 in total I am very upset. I contacted all sellees and 2 replied, each saying had been advised they had been sent. However, the other a never even answered my note cards. Since then, one small item has arrived but the expensive dress has not even though the seller is adamant it is in my things. I look in Marker Place and there it is still, but saying that it is now "unavailable" whatever that means. I have lost my faith in Linden Labs, have had so much trouble with many different thhings going wrong I have decided to throw in the towel and quit. After a few years of virtual worlds I have to say it is lots of highs but now more lows than they are worth.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.