Viewer 2 question

Char Kayor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok, I tried viewer 2 back in Janurary and hated it and I removed it. Ive been using Phoenix, but saw that LL is going to block viewer 1 based viewers in the future so I just downloaded it to try it again. LOL. My dolly has the skin, hair and clothes on it had when I tried viewer 2 before. So, I change everything to what I use now. So far so good. I start walking and stop. It looks like Im in a caberet line. My right leg bends goes flying up and my right arm flies up and out. So, I start testing it out. I turn right, same thing happens, turn left, same thing, i back up, same thing. I clear cache and relog and change AO's. Im still doing the kick and arm flying up. Ok, so Im done laughing my a$$ off and its getting pretty annoying now. Anybody have any ideas how to make it stop? (besides stop using viewer 2)

2 answers to this question

Hello Char, please right click on your Avatar and detach all. Then access and wear a default avatar.

Close the Viewer and shutdown your computer. Unplug your router for one minute and plug it back in.

Before you log in, Clear the Cache from Outside Second Life You can check the Disk Cache location, for each Viewer, from the  login screen Preferences > Network or Setup.  Log into Region Lime, see Changing your login location and let your Inventory fully load.

When your Inventory has fully loaded. Close the Viewer and relog at Lime.   Individually wear your shape, clothing, attachments and HUDs.

If you use different Viewers, it's helpful to set up different Cache locations, see Moving the cache - Second Life Wiki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.