Crazy attachments

Maci Meriman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a rp'er and have several alts.   However, I rarely use one of my alts simply because whenever I wear attachments they seem to go where they please.  The hair is both on her head and hanging off her butt.  A shoe might be floating in front of her and not on her foot.   It doesn't happen to any other avi.   I've tried process of elimination and I've taken everything off many times but there must be something making this particular avi glitchy.   Does anyone have any ideas?  I would like to use her in a new rp but ugh....annoying.  

First question, what viewer are you using? Next question, have you tried dual logging or asking a friend if the avi appears to have stuff where it doesn't belong to them. If you looke fiet to others, it's a rezzing problem with that avi. Try a the SL official viewer if you are using a TPV to see if you still have the same problem. If you don't then the problem is the viewer matching up with your avi on your end.

At that point, if you are using Firestorm, try clearing just the inventory cache and relog. That should clear up the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.