How i will list my real estate lands on New Marketplace ?

Xpinafra Pessoa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

You're welcome.

The "token" is for the buyer, he/she will reveive that "token" with a landmarj when he/she buy your land in Marketplace. The buyer "then needs to purchase the land in world or arrange the transaction  with the Merchant. The purchase of the token does not result in the  ownership of the land".

AFAIK you create and add that "token" (a box - or whatever you want - with the landmark, instructions... buy examples -are free- in the Marketplace) to your Magic Box.

Then Marketplace > Merchant Home > Manage Inventory > Sync Marketplace with  Magic Boxes.

Give it 1 or 2 minutes. Refresh the page. Your "token" appear in your inventory and now you can list in the appropriate category, etc.

I'm sorry if I seem too ignorant to figure out this new "scheme" of Linden to confuse private sim owners. I guess it is so eventually Linden will have everything for themselves. The xstreet listing assistant was so simple and easy to use, and now this new Marketplace procedure makes no sense on how to list ones parcels. I'm about ready to take the loss and leave SL for good, which I'm sure is Linden's intent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.