Shop Assistant Needed for Established Clothing Shop

Arielle Simondsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Shanti is looking for a Shop Assistant!  In November we will celebrate TWO AMAZING YEARS!! Thank you everyone!

Duties include, but not limited to:

Event Coordinator/Host (first plan of order will be helping me with our two year anniversary!)
General Assistant
Hunt Coordinator (If you have experience with hunts or running hunts, that would be great!)
Customer Service

Ideally you will

Have some shop and customer service experience
Can work independently
Can dedicate at least four-six hours a week to Shanti (you have no set schedule, but please be responsible and/or flexible)
Will also allow me to work independently.
Be creative, assertive and believe in our product and is social and good at coming up with events and fun ideas for the shop.
Great people skills
Fun loving and a good sense of humor
Smart, with a good grip on the English Language.  Good communication and spelling.

Pay starts at $250 p/w (if you are getting things done.  If you are doing *nothing* you will not get paid for it.) for the first month and I will evaluate after 30 days for a pay raise if you are working out well.   Free clothing will be given as well, of course.  :)  For the guys too!

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please come by the shop, there is a sign right at the entrance for you to click for an application, please fill that out and drop it in the mailbox that is also right there for Arielle.

Limo: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anders%20Port/206/188/3913

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.