Can't TP one of my Avatars

Isolde Savagard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have several avatars but am only having an issue with this one.  I can not get her to tp off the home land and if by some miracle she finally does, I then have trouble getting back.  I even have the land set as her home location.  I have had others try to tp her and that often doesn't work either.  I have tried under both SL veiwer 2 and Emerald.  Happens with both and again only with this one avatar.  My other alts don't seem to have this issue.  I have removed all attachments and ao.  This problem only started this past week.  Up to this point she was having no issues.  Help!!!

2 answers to this question

Hello Isolde, try the suggestions here Troubleshooting  teleporting and check for any network connection issues.

• Right click on Avatar and select Detach  All

Step 1: Display Advanced menu

The Advanced menu contains useful but entirely optional settings for Second Life  Residents. See this article for details on how to make the Advanced menu appear.

Step 2: Choose Test Male or Test Female

1. Go to Advanced > Character >  Character Tests.
  2. Choose either Test  Male or  Test Female.

Close the Viewer and shutdown your computer.

Unplug the modems and routers for a full minute, then plug them back in.

Before logging in, Clear the Cache from Outside Second Life The Disk Cache location can be  checked from the login screen Preferences > Setup or Network. Log   into Region Pooley, see Changing your login location and let the Inventory fully load.

When your Inventory has fully loaded, and wearing the default avatar, try teleporting to your Home and then to another Region.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.