NEED: any job from SL

kusend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Stefanosje Sellers wrote:

kusend wrote:

people report and flag each other only for pended ,

Well, why would you mention this here. Also, what kind of job are you looking for? You don't come across as very ambitious by saying "I want any job after I got banned from my favorite game."

if from my activities online every day can produce something, why not? means I do not waste time just to play games. I have learned a lot to be able to make something from that game, I was tired for it, because the banned and always for reasons that make no sense. i think its perfect place for me ,so that I could still could deepen the skills I have now,not just quit and give up from here

kusend wrote:

kusend wrote:

Well, why would you mention this here. Also, what kind of job are you looking for? You don't come across as very ambitious by saying "I want any job after I got banned from my favorite game."

if from my activities online every day can produce something, why not? means I do not waste time just to play games. I have learned a lot to be able to make something from that game, I was tired for it, because the banned and always for reasons that make no sense. i think its perfect place for me ,so that I could still could deepen the skills I have now,not just quit and give up from here

If you don't waste time, why didn't you spend more than 3 minutes on your post? Do you expect to get a job in real life by saying "Hey I want any job!"? You haven't even told us what you are skilled at. Just being in-game a lot is not a skill. It might earn you 10 linden an hour.

kusend wrote:

kusend wrote:

If you don't waste time, why didn't you spend more than 3 minutes on your post? Do you expect to get a job in real life by saying "Hey I want any job!"? You haven't even told us what you are skilled at. Just being in-game a lot is not a skill. It might earn you 10 linden an hour.

3mnt translate .sorry ,just give me a job , im noob here

kusend wrote:

kusend wrote:

kusend wrote:

Let me explain something: business in SL is similar to real life. It doesn't work like IMVU. Here you have to have a resumee or portfolio and know English well to get a job.

Let me explain something: business in SL is similar to real life. It doesn't work like IMVU. Here you have to have a resumee or portfolio and know English well to get a job.

no money to get my acc premium ,i just net operator in rl , but im hardworker .I have a lot of time, and are willing to learn it

kusend wrote:

Hello Kusend, I think it's great that you want to work in SL.  If I may recommend some things:

1)   List your work skills here in the forum

2)   List your work skills on your profile inworld, along with mentioning that you're looking for work.

3)  Look through the other posts here in the "Inworld Employment" section and see if any of the job listings are something you could do, if so contact the person.

4)  Many people here on the forum won't click a link to an outside site (you had put in a link that says, "about me")  I know I won't click a link here on the forum, as we've had too many scammers post links.  (Not saying you're a scammer, but I take no chances)   See #1 above on how to overcome this situation.

5)   Search inworld for employment too.   Go to clubs and businesses, and look around, as many have applications you can reply to.  Just know that SL work is similar to RL in that people often want to see examples of what you can do.  Also, a lot of SL "work" is really just the person making tips, as most people in SL aren't able to pay someone a RL paycheck. 

6)  If you're good at creating, make things and list them on the Marketplace. 

Good luck! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.