Seeking knowledgeable tutor for some SL tasks - Done! :)

Umaeril

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

((This can be removed by the moderators, I have found someone, thank you))

Hi there! I need someone to help me with some basic-slightly complex tasks and to answer questions I have. My questions sometimes get detailed so I think there is at least a few hours work here.

Here are some of the specific tasks and questions I want to cover:

What can I do with the current skybox platform that I have at 3800. Can I move that lower, if so, how.  How change texture. How join group where I make payments.

I want to rez and use the faux rez for a house; then derez it. I want to learn how to position the house correctly with the faux rez.

Help me rez a panoramic view demo and then advise on how to get rid of it after I see it. Instruct on use of the base that comes with the panoramic view. Advise and instruct on changing textures.

Help me install this Atmospheric Skybox (which should open in a new window):

The Pavillion

What do I do with the current skybox? Do I need flight assist of some kind to do this? Also, I want to know how to derez it. I want to go over all the controls. I want to understand how to attach another atmospheric skybox if I want.

I want to know about making blocks and what is a block anyhow and why would I want to make one?

How to create a prim. What to do with said prim. Prim lessons.

Editing lessons.

Discussion of teleportation devices.

Visit the Land Below My Skybox.

How to keep people out of my skybox?

Gosh I have more questions but that will do it for now.

Please let me know your hourly wage and hours available.

I am EST, have an hour or 2 in the evening during the week and more time on the weekend.

I don't do voice chat.

IM me inworld or better yet drop me a notecard with your curriculum vitae, lol, just kidding, but maybe a bit on your experience, etc would be helpful.

My inworld name is Umaeril. Call me Uma.  :]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.