come posso non ricevere linden da terzi?

mariastuarda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Ciao Maria,

Se ho capito bene, un individuo anonimo sta dando dollari Linden a voi. Questo denaro potrebbe essere stato rubato. Ho sentito storie di gente di hacking conti e quindi la distribuzione di denaro a sconosciuti. Questo ha portato a Linden Lab di bloccaggio conti fino a quando il denaro può essere recuperato. Non spendere quei soldi. Linden Lab può riprenderlo.

Vi suggerisco di presentare una "Segnalazione abuso" contro la persona che ha inviato il denaro. Spiega cosa è successo nella casella di testo "Dettagli" e lasciare che Linden Lab capirlo.

Buona fortuna!

If I understand correctly, an anonymous individual is giving Linden dollars to you. This money may have been stolen. I have heard stories of people hacking accounts and then distributing money to strangers. This has resulted in Linden Lab locking accounts until the money can be recovered. Do not spend that money. Linden Lab may take it back.

I suggest you file an "Abuse Report" against the person who sent you the money. Explain what happened in the "Details" text box and let Linden Lab figure it out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.