Poseball instruction only I see...help?

fire Topaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So here is the issue: I keep seeing messages in local like this: Laying side: show/hide the poseball type..etc, etc...5 lines like that...I have tried taking everything off, checked the contents of everything I am wearing and have attached, asked others and they do not get it in their local, which leads me to believe it must be attached me to somewhere but I cannot locate the source of this chatter....help?

3 answers to this question

There are two ways an object can communicate with you like that - script functions llOwnerSay() and lIInstantMessage().

If the object is using llOwnerSay() then it must be in the same region as you.  If you are getting the messages even after you teleport to another sim then that means it must be an attached object.  Detach everything and teleport to test this.

llInstantMessage() will reach you anywhere in SL though so if the object is not an attachment, as above, it'll be harder to track down.  My best guess there comes from "Laying Side", which is an animation usually distributed with MLP, and other, sex-beds.  Any message in chat should show the name of the object so knowing that and the type of thing you're looking for you'll have to backtrack to check all the objects you've used that have animated you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.