i play the music,but the music keeps tripping off all d time n its with all viewers

ayushk18

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I play the music, click allow music and play all streams, i ticked "play automatically" but the music keeps going off again and again, sometimes its for sec, sometimes min and sometimes its just goes off n i have to press play all again and wait for it to begin but then again it continues to tripp off....

i have this problem with all viewers help me its annoying

1 answer to this question

Hi Ayushk,

I'm going to just guess at this one. It sounds like a bandwidth/latency problem. The viewer may be dropping the stream because of gaps or errors in the delivery that exceed some threshold. If you are on wi-fi, try getting closer to the router, or going wired. If you've set your SL bandwidth to the max, try backing it off to 1500kbps or less (the servers won't send you more than that anyway) to leave more room for the audio.

SL is really picky about connection quality and less bothered by speed issues. Here's a web page describing numerous things you can do to improve the quality of your connection, which will serve you well in other aspects of using SL...

http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

Good luck!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.