Are you aloud to move objects from inventory to outfits?

Mai Chieng

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

If you are aloud to do so how is it possible?

Also i've been having a problem that i dont believe is to major and i would also like to ask it here.

I've bought so items at the marketplace here (obviously i bought only free items because im cheap c: ) well when i get them i go to put them on but they are in inventory, so i right click to wear  but then when i put it on it is the demo image on the shopping page (ex: there is a picture of a head with hair as a preview, you buy it, you accept it on second life, you go to inventory, right click to wear it but it the whole picture will appear on my avatar not just the hair style) how will i be able to fix that?

3 answers to this question

On your first question.  The Outfits section of the Inventory (Viewer 2) is designed to let you Save the outfit you are currently wearing so that you may easily wear it again.  So dress yourself with the outfit you want and then click Save Outfit and give it a name.  Next time you want to wear an outfit you've already saved, just go to the Outfit section, select an outfit and choose Wear.

--Cinn

My Outfits -  The "My Outfits" tab shows a list of outfits in  the user's inventory.  Outfits are a new special type of folder in  Viewer 2.  In 1.23, users managed appearance by selecting items or  folder and wearing those.  There was no central way of tracking various  clothing folders or designating folders to say "This folder is meant to  be worn" versus being any plain old folder (i.e. with miscellaneous  contents).
In Viewer 2, the "My Outfits" tab allows you to create  "Outfit" folders, which are collections of items that are treated as a  single appearance.  For example, if a user commonly switches between 3  different appearances, then he could designate those as outfits and then  have a convenient way to easily access, switch between, and modify  those outfits.  This paradigm is similar to having a "Backpack" of  items, or "Quick Select", which is common in many RPG-based games for  managing inventory.  Watch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.