Looking for this specific hair, No style card.

Mistychu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That is [elikatira] hair. I'm not sure if it's in the MP anymore, I can send you a LM inworld later when I get on if you'd like. They have quite a few really nice hairs. (if they're even open anymore, they had everything in their store marked at 75L for over a year in a closing sale lol) 

eta- it isn't in the store currently, but the store says that it will be reopening soon in a new main shop, so maybe she'll be putting it back out soon. The hairs are finally back up to full priced I'm sorry to say, that 75L sale was the longest running awesome hair sale I've ever been to haha. I've always loved the hair too :D 

Snapshot_036.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure that her new store will be new items only.  When she had the sale it was a retirement sale for old items and there's an FAQ thing at the store that specifically says she doesn't have the older styles for sale anymore.  There's a very similar style from Magika that has a side braid with some twine twisted into it (the twine's optional but color change IIRC) - forget the name but I'm pretty sure it's easy enough to find.  Good luck!  Also you could try IM'ing Elika but I don't know if she'd have it or be willing to sell it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.