Simple Question SL - Why Does It Take so Looooong to Get a Pay Out?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Simple Question Lindens... Why does it take so long to get a Real Money pay out from you to my PayPal account.... or any account for that matter? Most other merchants (thats what you are) settle within a few days at most.... Please explain. I have now been waing for 5 working days and zipppppp. Not trying to be a jerk off here but it does not make since. It does not seem to be a priority but taking Lindens does.... Thank you.

The lab batch payments to save money and time. They have always done this.

Why they are different to many smaller places who can afford the staff aned time to do each payment manually is that they are processing thousands, tens of thousands of payments each week.

To reduce staff costs, to reduce complexity they decided right from the start that we wait.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there is all so a delay so LL has time to prevent scamers from quickly cashing out before LL has time to react.

I din't about LL doing bulk transaction but that makes sense.  If that is the case, then if you start your cash out right after LL dose it bulk transaction then you have to wate for the whole cycle to start over.  I had the same problem at a RL job where a customer was mad their special order all ways showed up a week late, when I looked into it discovered that they placed their special order the same time ever week, right after the dead line to send in the order for the week.

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.