okay what is up with buying lindens with paypal...as i have tried an tried paying mp items no luck

Ninna Wylder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

okay what the hell is up with paypal as of today when i tried using it on the main marketplace website it kept on saying error we were unable to process your order...and i know there is nothing wrong with my paypal account as i just checked it..and it is fine..so what the hell is going on.....its doing me head in...........anyone else having this problem??? ooh and also i have plenty of money in my bank

3 answers to this question

If the money is in your actual Real Life bank, and not ready for instant action in your PayPal account, you will first need to transfer money from your bank to PayPal.

Unless your PayPal account is backed up by a major credit card, money transfers are not instantaneous, but take a few days.  Linden Lab does not accept this (even though they take several days to pay US.)  So you will have to be sure there is always enough cash in your PayPal account to take care of your Second Life bills and purchases.

• Like 1

ooh no ive never needed money actually in my paypal account..as my bank and paypal are both linked together..normally the money is just automatically taken from my bank when i use paypal on sl...or when i buy something from off amazon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.