Seeking a second life partner :3

Matthew Weiger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is SL ONLY I don't want to bring real life into this as much as possible but if interested just message me on SL 

I am a sweet person I love to have fun and hang my favorite hangout spot is Ohana Rock Club 

I will be soon being a host for my bestie's club called Club Phoenix 

I am into anime I like pet names alot aswell

I am not a rich person in SL I don't always have income in SL aswell

nor do I have a house so we would have to work on that together somehow

I like cat ears and tails I will even be with a vampire and wouldn't mind being bitten

I like going to romantic places on SL because they are really fun and there are some beautiful places

age requirement will be 18+ I am a 24 year old I would like someone mostly around my age but if alil younger thats okay too

if you want to know more are have any questions for me we can start out as just chat buddies if you want no need to rush things

just message me in SL and make sure to add me so I have a way to contact you if I don't get it 

Also mature content is okay I am up to anything as long as its fun and enjoyable I say mature content because most couples do mature stuff.

I also have a tendency to not act my age so sorry about that and my punctuation is horrible sorry about that.

(I was born with ADHD and Fetal Alocohol Syndrome)

if you can't get ahold of me by Matthew Weiger try Matthew Shane Weiger its my full name in SL

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.