I can not read my public chat

Hallwil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi :
Over a week ago one girl bombardment sim where we were with a ray of colors and we offended me without warning by the private for its colorful rays collapse my laptop and I closed it completely rebooting. since then my public chat not read and when I speak in MI as I get a fixed window across the screen to dim my vision and a terrible lag takes over the game. the problem is only in my mind, I go with a new account I made and see everything normal is, I do not read my public chat and have no lag, everything is normal. my partner come with my account on your pc and see it the same mistakes that I talk to him, two friends do the same, they come with my account and they see my account as I explain you.
now leave a video, please watch it. as shown in my account be and are the mistakes I say

http://youtu.be/_BtdIQ81M5U

2 answers to this question

Usted ha hecho esta pregunta un par de veces. No veo dónde ha respondido a las respuestas. Por lo tanto, no podemos hacer mucho para ayudar.

Al hablar con el Linden Lab en un informe de problema, usted tiene que utilizar el visor de Linden Lab. Ese es el primer paso de solución de problemas para ellos o cualquier visor de terceros.

Instale el visor principal Linden Lab. A ver si el problema persiste. Luego informar en este hilo. No mantenga iniciar nuevos hilos. Se frustra a aquellos de nosotros que intentan ayudar.

----------

You have asked this question a couple of times. I don't see where you have responded to replies. So, we can't do much to help you.

When talking with the Linden Lab in a trouble ticket, you have to use the Linden Lab supplied viewer. That is the first troubleshooting step for them or any third party viewer.

Install the main Linden Lab viewer. See if the problem persists. Then report back in this thread. Do not keep starting new threads. It frustrates those of us that try to help.

• Like 1

sorry, you are right. I do what I suggest and I can not solve anything. is worse now because the spam email comes to me filling my inbox with repeated message saying : The object '.' has sent you a message from Second Life:

: I will ask for a premium account and a report of technical assistance to linden labs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.