I sent an abuse report through the firestorm viewer and it went to my email as undeliverable.

draele

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had sent an abuse report concerning a store and its owner and received a notice in my email that it was undeliverable. I'm using the current Firestorm viewer. Is there any place else that abuses can be turned in or am I out of luck filing one until they make it so it goes to the proper place?

4 answers to this question

draele wrote:

I had sent an abuse report concerning a store and its owner and received a notice in my email that it was undeliverable. I'm using the current Firestorm viewer. Is there any place else that abuses can be turned in or am I out of luck filing one until they make it so it goes to the proper place?

When you sent the abuse report it goes directly through the SL system, not through your E-mail provider. The last person I heard with that problem was actually just getting the confirmation of the abuse report that is sent from Linden Labs blocked by their E-mail provider, not the AR itself.

• Like 2

actually it was a mail undelivered message that linked to my email thru my sl acct. It stated that the abuse message I sent could not go to the address it was supposed to. I wonder if our reports are even getting to LL and then also if they really are doing anything about complaints.

After many years in SL, I truly believe the Lindens want us to to simply grief people back.  The best way to do that is to buy weapon systems in the marketplace and use them.  Anyone in an area where war breaks out can teleport somewhere else, and those who stay can go all out with everything they have till people calm down and get bored.  I truly believe that is what is expected of us.  Owners of sims of course have other options... they can ban, but no one else can... so there you go.

I have had the last three abuse reports also bounced and the notice of this is sent to my listed email address, apparently the Linden mailbox is failing or full... which is consistent with their inaction.  They say they read everyone, but no one in the last 7 years I've been there has ever known anyone else to get banned except by local sim owners and groups.  So... there you go.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.