Being unfairly reported & banned on my sl wedding day.

Danielle Endsleigh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been being stalked by someone on SL who tried to date me on SL and i didnt want to know, ever since then i have been pushed/harrased and abused by this person all over my home sim, with them using the tigercupper cut thing to launch me into the sky on numeorus occasions, pushing and calling me names slag/slut whore etc.  Ive filed multiple reports as he has multiple alts but nothing was ever done about it. Recently i started retaliating (at the end of my tether) with a mouth (or rather) text full of abuse in local chat and was right banned for an hour.

Since my stalker has found out i was banned he is filing multiple reports on me for pushing etc when im not doing anything just standing there and i was banned again.. arnet they things investigated fully? all the abuse i took from him and nothing ever happened and now im being continually banned.

Yesterday, i was banned again until 730am  sl time today for using the word FAGGOT, now... it wasnt an abuse to anyone we were talking about what we were having for dinner and i said i was having Faggots and Mash.... (BRAINS FROZEN FAGGOTS ARE A MEAT PRODUCT IN THE UK) again..the next thing i know im banned and told i cant use that word is abuse,  why wasnt this non-report about me investigated properly again ive been unfairly banned. It says fill in a report ticket but they can take 72 hrs, my worry is im due to be married at heavens gate today at 330sl time. How can i get to speak to someone about this and ensure im not banned AGAIN for nothing before i even get to get married today? multiple reports are being filed against me by my stalker to try and ensure im banned and cant get married.

Can anyone help me?

thank you for reading.

14 answers to this question

UI wouldn't count on the Lindens to do anything right, as is typical of most harassment reports, they look the other way for the most part..just as in RL..girl can be harassed but no one will actually do anything until or unless she is injured or fights back and then suddenly they are all over it, trying to cover their asses.

Best bet is, Mute him and any and all alts, so he can't bother you anymore. Log ALL IMs and local, adding a disclaimer in your picks about logging that way there is proof of what is happening. Also, if you own the land, ban him and his alts, turn off Create Objects, Run Scripts, Object Entry and Push, or at least set to group only. If you don't own it, then tell the owner to do so and ban him from the sim. After that...best thing to do is just tell everyone around you to mute him or just ignore him...like all pathetic little morons, once he no longer gets the attention he was obviously denied growing up, he will move on and start harassing someone else.

Trust me, those practices work so much better than even bothering to file reports. Harsh and wrong yeah, but true.

• Like 1

If you don't fill an appeal, never your account will be reactivated (nor 72 hours nor years).

What are the next steps?

1. Log into the Support Portal.
  2. Click the New Ticket Submission link.
64px-KBnote.png Note:If you're unable to log into the Support Portal as usual, log in as aGuest Account and use the Ticket Type for Basic/Guest accounts as shownbelow.

Basic Accounts

If you're on a Basic Account:

1. You'll see a page explaining the ticket types. Scroll to the bottom and click Click here to submit a ticket.
  2. On the "Submit a Ticket" page, choose the dropdowns in this order:
    • Ticket Type: Special Questions - Basic account or Guest Login
    • Basic or Guest Access - only a few ticket types allowed: Account issues
    • Basic Account issues: The system says my account is Disabled or Suspended
  3. Fill in the rest of the fields as directed.
  4. Copy the Tracking Number for your new ticket.
  5. You'll receive an email containing your ticket information.

Premium and Concierge Accounts

If you're on a Premium or Concierge Account:

1. On the "Submit a Ticket" page, choose the dropdowns in this order:
    • Ticket Type: Technical Issue
    • Technical issue: I can't log in
    • Crash/Error: Error message: account is disabled or suspended
    • Disabled Issues: Choose the one you believe to be most appropriate.
  2. Fill in the rest of the fields as directed.
  3. Copy the Tracking Number for your new ticket.
  4. You'll receive an email containing your ticket information.

What happens next?

Linden Lab will investigate the events that led to placing youraccount on hold. Once we have concluded the investigation, we will sendyou an email explaining our conclusion and explaining the action thatwill be taken with respect to your account. As a reminder, alltransactions involving L$ are subject to Linden Lab's Terms of Service.

My account has been unfairly or incorrectly suspended or permanently closed by Linden Lab — how can I appeal this decision?

Linden Lab takes violations of the Second Life Terms of Service andCommunity Standards very seriously. The decision to apply a suspensionor permanent closure for your Second Life account(s) is reached afterinvestigation of your use of the Second Life software and service.Residents are not allowed to participate in the Second Life virtualworld if their accounts have been suspended or disabled for violationsof our Terms of Service.

However, if you can maintain in good faith that the violationswere not due to your actions or negligence, or the actions ornegligence of others working for you, you may appeal the suspension orclosure of your account(s) in writing to the address below. Pleaseprovide any relevant information that you believe would explain theviolations we detected. Linden Lab reserves sole discretion inconsidering whether to take any action on a written appeal. If youwould like to appeal your warning or suspension, you may contact SecondLife Support, in writing, at the address below:

Second Life Support, Linden Lab
945 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Or by fax: 415-651-9221

We also accept appeals filed electronically using the ticket submission process described above.

64px-KBtip.png Tip:At the time of this writing, responses to electronically filed appealsusually take between 48-72 hours. We cannot guarantee this time frame,but we will do our best to send you a response as soon as we can.

Darling I'm seeing the technical side of your problem is being handled very well by others, but if you will send me email to mopoc.sl@gmail.com detailing what you wish to say to your couple, I will be happy forward your message(s)^^

yaaah, I'm a totally romantic kinda gal ^^ so I would love to do anything I could do, for seeing you get married ^^

don't give up dear!

XOXO - Monette ^^

Thanks all

MY BIG WORRY IS AS SOON AS I CAN LOG IN TODAY AND MY BAN IS UP, ANOTHER WILL BE ENFORCED FOR MORE "NON REPORTS" ABOUT ME, DONT THEY EVEN BOTHER READING THESE THINGS? AND WHY OH WHY HAVE I BEEN ABUSED AND HARRASED FOR MONTHS AND NOTHING DONE, YET I SAY THE WORD FAGGOT AND GET BANNED AND I WASNT EVEN INSULTING ANYONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT FOOD., HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS?????  the stalker is filing multiple complaints about me to try and ensure i AM banned and unable to take part in my wedding :/

I answered to  similar post .. http://blogs.secondlife.com/message/213031#213031

the advice i can gie you is watch your step and speak very carefully, so that they have no reason to ban you, when they investigate, you will get a chance to reply to the acusations save logs, they can check digitally exactly who did what where so note dates times place coordinates power is knowledge in this case, tell your surrounding the truth so they may stand by your side if it is needed, the power of many, if you get unusly banned while it investgates, and yoru surroundigs know this they can help and act by filing reports on that.

Always be correct, always be polite, and always try to have more knowledge than the one who stalks you.

good Luck and best of wishes.

/L

A stalker eh? I want one!!!

I'll be honest, get a premmy account, or get your partner to do this, use linden labs live chat crap and yea... as for your stalker, sounds like a pretty weak minded person.

Hey Mr. Stalker! I bet you're reading this, right? You've failed pretty badly at screwing up this poor girls sl. If you're going to do a job, do it properly. I guess that's a little out of your league though, eh stalker? It's obvious what you want, and someone as low as you will never get what you're after, no matter how hard you try. C'mere, gimme a hug you poor thing <3

As for the stalkee.. contact linden labs, maybe you can get a free name change or something? Also, be glad it's not in the best mmorpg of all time, which is shown in my picture!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.