Question

Ayameko Kabila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Question. I'm having trouble finding the page that tells you the benefits of Premium membership in detail. I'm thinking that I want to try it out and see what it's like and if it really makes much difference. Or if it's something that I don't really need to concern myself with. So i'm likely going to give it a try for 3 months, that way I see if it's something I'd be interested in or something that I don't really need. I know you get 300ls and a 512 parcel (that you have to find and buy first) and some support features. But is it 300ls/week or is /month. And is there anything else that i'm missing that's a benefit or no?

2 answers to this question

Hi Ayemeko

I started with the Basic Membership myself and decided to go Premium simply so I could own land and start my own club. That's the biggest difference, being able to own land. You do get L$300 per week (not month) and you can access the live support chat, as well as no tier fee on the first 512sq.m you own. I've not checked all that much out about any other differences, but I'm sure there will be others who will reply with more information.

"Heinlein Station .... in space, it doesn't have to be pretty"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.