The Shops Mesh Head? ****PLEASE HELP****

elliegouldings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So today I tried The Shops mesh head on and I liked it, so I decided to purchase it along with a skin that was compatible with it, I don't care for their actual skins because blending them with my slink hands is always a pain. Anyway, I have everything the way I want it, but there's a problem with the neck area, it's white and I can't seem to change it no matter what I do. I may have to restart and do it over again but I didn't want to, I've been trying to fix this problem for the past 30 minutes and still nothing works. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Here's a photo of what I'm talking about: X

The obvious thing seems to be to contact the creator of the head. Was the problem not obvious on the demo?

OK. I wrote all that below and then had an idea. Is there an "applier" for the head that links the head coloring to the body texturing. This looks very much like "gloves" that you get with nails. If THAT is it, you simply need to tint the applier texture (must be a tattoo layer) to match the skin.

If all else fails and you have not -- READ the instructions  LOL

Other than that, not clues. I have not seen this before although I have to say I had issues with mesh heads I have tried in the past (not this maker). It could POSSIBLY be "advanced lighting" which some creators don't use and hence don't test. That has shown up for other creations of late. IF that is the issue, the designer should be contacted so that they know there is a problem. Hopefully it can be remidied.

Good luck.

You need to use the hud provided with the head to change the colour of the neck. Go to the skin tone section of the hud and choose from one of the 36 skin tones and try to match it to the skin applier you are using..

Last i heard TheShops was working on a fix to give the option to hide the neck. (orignally 3rd party skin appliers was going to have the ability to apply to the neck but i have no idea whats going on with that at the mo)

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.