I buy a MASCHA BOA 149L, the 5-03-2014 time 19:4207 - id pref 1c1905d9- Region Sea Breeze oasis

Bellasur1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The merchardise never come to my inventory.  I wrote to this Store many times  i watt my outfit or my 149L back to my acccout.  it was pay with my Lidens.    Plese tell  adminitrator to give me back my money or sent me the outfit o buy      The store is   Je Taime sexy Leather set maren Bloodred.  in   Region sea breeze oasis.   they change me the money already  please  Second Life i hope tou fix this problem . Than you  very much  write to  how2dream@yahoo.com    or call me puerto rico 787 309 3235.  Please this should never happens.   because talk bad about Secind Life adimistration   (store owner)

thank you very Much

2 answers to this question

1. If you bought the item at an inworld store, there isn't much that LL can/will do about it (and no "administrators" read this forum). Look for a redelivery terminal in the store or wait for a reply from the merchant.

2. Bad idea to put your email address and extremely bad idea to put your phone number in your post. Click Options / Edit on your post and remove your contact info.

ETA: You bought this item today ("5-03-2014 time 19:42")??? i don't think most merchants are in the habit of waiting on pins and needles for IMs and/or notecards regarding failed deliveries. It will most likely be taken care of when the merchant logs in. Patience!

ETA II: If I were you, I'd wait for the merchant to get back to you. "Many times" is quite enough.

• Like 2

This is a resident help forum.  We are not Linden Lab, and we can't do anything about your account, your money, or your dispute with the merchant.  All we can do is offer advice.

First, you should edit your post to remove the store name and the merchant's name.  Accusing people by name is a violation of forum guidelines and could get you in trouble.  Also remove you email and phone number.  This is a public forum, and revealing personal information is very dangerous.

When contacting a merchant, I usually send them a notecard, AND and IM.  Some merchants prefer to be contacted one way, some another.  In your message, include your user name, the transaction ID, item number, date, and amount paid.  POLITELY request a re-delivery.

Now WAIT.  Not everyone gets in world every day, even busy merchants.  If a few days have gone by and you have not received a response, send a follow-up message.

Sending another inquiry every few days is about all you can do.  Linden Lab will not get involved in resident-to-resident disputes, they will not refund your money, and they will not force the merchant to send you the item.  If you can't get the merchant to help you, you will just have to cross them off your list, and do your shopping somewhere else.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.