A good place to buy small avi pets?

DamnHotAssassin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm looking for a good store,website or place to buy a small pet? Like a baby dragon or panda or something,

Everytime I check on the marketplace, they show me results that I think would change my avi into a small pet avi? Is that possible? lol it's cute. Like this one for example.. would this be a pet? or an avi outfit?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/tiny-avatar-baby-dragon/1268604

Anyway, I woud like a pet that would sit with me, maybe on my shoulder or even follow me ☺

Can anyone please tell me a good place to get a pet like this.. I have been searching for a while now but to no avail..

Appreciate any input. Thank you in advance ♥

P.S - Apologies if I post in wrong section :-/

EDIT - Oh ok sorry, thank you :) I will search a different section.

2 answers to this question

I'm looking for a good store,website or place to buy a small pet? Like a baby dragon or panda or something,

Everytime I check on the marketplace, they show me results that I think would change my avi into a small pet avi? Is that possible? lol it's cute. Like this one for example.. would this be a pet? or an avi outfit?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/tiny-avatar-baby-dragon/1268604

Anyway, I woud like a pet that would sit with me, maybe on my shoulder or even follow me ☺

Can anyone please tell me a good place to get a pet like this.. I have been searching for a while now but to no avail..

Appreciate any input. Thank you in advance ♥

P.S - Apologies if I post in wrong section :-/

EDIT - Oh ok sorry, thank you :) I will search a different section.

I'm no pet expert and the normal forum would be far better to ask about pets and products, but as far as I can see that dragon is an avatar. It says so multiple times in the description and the category its sorted under tells the same. If you look for pets, don't select the avatar section, there are specific sections in the marketplace just for pets.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.