Animator Needed for Custom Job

CalumCatan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a talented animator to create a custom animation sequence for me.  If you like a challenge this is for you!  Willing to pay for quality.   I believe it will involve animation of an object as well as the avatar.  Total length I am asking for is about 3 min and it is artistic in nature.  If interested please contact me in world and I can send you a link to a video that shows what I am looking for.  

This is the wrong forum, might want to have this moved to inworld employement.

Anyway, what do you mean with animating an object? Would it be attached to the avatar or would it be an object rezzed on the ground? If it's the latter you are searching for a scripter then, not an animator.

Also, a 3min sequence means it will be 10 animations total with the max length of 30 seconds per animation and a script used to sequence them. So you won't be charged for only one animation.

Thank you for the response.  Looks like my post was moved for me :)

The object would most likely attach to the avatar.  I understand the length will cause it to be a lot pricier and I am fine with that.  I have a video of what I am trying to emulate, so if anyone is interested they can contact me and I will send them mthe link.  I am not posting it here b/c I am commissioning this as a surprise.

Thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.