NOW HIRING DJ's!!!!!!!!

Deleuzeian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lovelace Ladies Lounge is hiring female DJ's NOW!!!

Lovelace Ladies Lounge is a dance club where only female AVI's are allowed.  Its a lesbian club welcoming transgendered women and the girls who love them.  Lesbian, straight, bisexual, transexual, herm, shemale, sissies, fembois, Neko, Furries, etc--all are welcome:   NO MALE AVI's, and NO CHILD AVI's--NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!  Also- no biting, no weapons.  NUDITY IS ALLOWED EVERYWHERE ON THE SIM!

We have tons of fun here, so no griefing, no drama!  Must be fun and easygoing, like everyone here!  We also have an extensive castle full of rooms and dungeons for a wide variety of roleplaying scenarios and various aspects of BDSM-- there is something for everyone here!  And this isn't a grungy back alley place; its a classy club.  We also have a mall area with great shops, plus an estate with houses and apartments for rent in a beautiful and loving community.

--------- DJ's ----------

- must be 18 years or older in RL

- must be 30 days or older in SL

- must have your own stream

- must be fun and easygoing, and DRAMA FREE!

- we are hiring for various 2 hour shifts, usually starting ay 3pm SLT

- we welcome all genres of music (the majority of our patrons love classic rock and more recent rock and pop as well,                           but I'd also like to see some DJ's devoted to dance music for at least a shift or two each week; house,                                   trance, dub, etc etc).

- you keep 100% of your tips (and as a hostess here I think our patrons generally tip well).

- management gurantees AT LEAST 500L per shift (and this DOES NOT including the tips you get from management).

---------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in the position, you may contact me by responding to this forum... or BETTER yet, IM me in world, and I will give you a tour of all our properties, introduce you to the entire Lovelace family, and set up an intereview with our Matriarch, Miss Chrissy Lovelace (Chrissytrans).

Thanks so much for your interest!  Can't wait to meet you!

Love-  Đεℓια Łøνєℓαcє (Deleuzeian)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.