Spell Casting Help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All,

I recently purchased a spell book that came with a hud but no instructions at all. When attached the hud has 9 spells which is about a fourth that were listed in the ad in the market place. It was 1800 linden so not cheap and should do what was advertised for that price. I IM'd the seller and got no reply so now I'm seeking help here.

It is the Spell Book 2013 and does anyone have any experience with it? Is it legit or was I ripped off? Is there a way to type the spell in chat to make it work??

Any help at all would be appreciated....

Thanks,

K

Kay,

Many Spell HUDs have a basic set of spells and casts with slightly different flavors of the standard spells. The maker of the HUDs is prone to count each flavor in the total spell delivered count.

Many of the Spells are "chatted" for you when you operate a trigger object [button or figure] on the HUD. Is the HUD displaying correctly? If it looks like a strip in the middle of your screen you may need to edit it and rotate it for the interface to be seen correctly.

There should also be a notecard in the folder created when you unpacked your purchase. Additionally many HUDs also include a button to deliver an instruction NC into your Notecard inventory folder when pressed. Do you see a Question Mark on the face of the HUD anywhere?

The HUD you purchased seems to come with future updates which suggests that the designer is updating it from time to time to include current Role Play casts and other features.

None the less, if you are dissatisfied you can leave a NoteCard with the seller and wait a bit for them to get in touch with you.

The hud appears to be loading correctly and does not have a ? or any other way to get help. There was nothing in the package but one object and that is all.

When I cast a spell the chat window displays Cast Shield or whatever.... The following are the spells listed besides the 9 in the hud itself...

ELEMENTS FORCES attack spell : 
* TERRA push 
* WATER storm 
* FIRE pull 
* AIR orbit

= CMD Bliz 
= Burn ball 
= Freeze gel 
= Blaster sound

* banquish 
* Energyball 
* Fireball 
* Iceball 
* Smokeball 
* Snowball 
* spiritball

= ground spirit Projection 
= Open gate telepot 
= spirit Telepathy 
= Platform of evil team

* wall water 
* Shield energy 
* air Shield 
* scream fire shield

* Aura Conceal 
* Aura Reveal 
* Aura Conjure Snow

* Mega fire spell 
* Mega ice spell 
* Mega Light Spell 
* Air binding Spell

I looked up [you also need to do this as well] the identified seller of the Spell Book 2013. It looks to be a stolen version of the product. When a developer has no information about their creations and information in their profile nor their own groups you are dealing with a thief.

Please feel free to report this person via the Abuse Report system and select the report item listing in the MarketPlace.

Always, always research the seller.

Below is what a legitimate Product Offering looks like:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ultima-HUD-3-R-Evolution-Spell-Combat-HUD/1139226

The Role Play forum can guide you further as well:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Role-Play/bd-p/RolePlay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.