Seeking Maid/Housekeeper

1SweetCaress

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This job requires 3 days a week for one to two hours per day and will be paid weekly 500L$

Please Be Advised Before Filling Out This Application That You Must Have The Follow:

Second Life Account At Least 1 Year Old

Must Have Role Playing Experience

Must Be Able To Work Around Children Avi's

Application forms are inworld at Babysitters-R-Us. Please put application forms once completed in the mailbox located by the entrance, Thank you and best of luck!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calabria/192/131/22

This job requires 3 days a week for one to two hours per day and will be paid weekly 500L$

Please Be Advised Before Filling Out This Application That You Must Have The Follow:

Second Life Account At Least 1 Year Old

Must Have Role Playing Experience

Must Be Able To Work Around Children Avi's

Application forms are inworld at Babysitters-R-Us. Please put application forms once completed in the mailbox located by the entrance, Thank you and best of luck!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calabria/192/131/22

• 1 month later...

Hi, I saw your ad, and I am interested in the job. I am very dependable, and very hardworking.  consider myself great around children, being that  I have a son, and plenty of nieces and nephews in my RL. I am very flexible, and organized, and can do spare of the moment task if needed be. Please consider me for the job and I will not let you down.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.