Some did some mischief on my shape in a sandbox

tabby1090

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am new. I was in a Sandbox for the first time, trying on a skin I had just bought. I was about ready to leave when someone popped in and did something to my shape. I was a human and now the shape is some sort of spindly thing. The other person made a snide comment saying, "I love your new shape."

I have no idea how to change it. When I go into editing shape, it just shows these white spindly things. I can't get back to being a human.

How did this happen? Is this the sort of thing that people do?

1 answer to this question

It is a tasteless practical joke that is played on newbs has been around for years, 

Detach everything from your avatar.- If you see something that you don't recognize delete it from your inventory

Go to Me > Avatar >Character Test

this should bring you back to something more human,  If it doesn't relog.

Find the shape you were wearing before you were attacked and wear it again

Put all your other things back on one at a time to rebuild your avatar being careful that you don't put something on you don't recognize.

Never accept something from someone you don't know and trust.  ALWAYS DELETE IT Never allow anything to animate your avatar unless you initiated the animation by touching or sitting on something that you know what it does.  Never click on a link a stranger gives you or that you see in chat.  Do this and you should not be bothered by this type of thing again.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.