In Response to my last post about My Stuff

priceless29

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am not trying to make anyone accountable . I find some of answers a bit rude, I was told by staff in the hub to write trhe owner of bed she evern took me to store and waited while I  email him. And I figured it was my bad for not grabbing before abandoning house but again staff and others insisted all should have been returned to my lost and found

. I was not sure that is why ii asked. here,  I did not appreciate the uncalled for negative feedback  was under impression that this is where you come for help

1 answer to this question

No one was being rude to you.  You were told the facts and I am sorry you didn't like them.  Wtih this latest post of yours, you are the one being rude.  People that answer questions here are residents that volunteer to do it and are not paid.  They show great patience in trying to help people who don't know about even simple things, are victims of other residents, or have technical problems. They don't have to do it.  Instead of ranting that your feelings were hurt by the truth you should thank them for the services they perform and the advice they gave you.

1. YOU made a mistake in not picking your things up when you abandoned your house

2. The Landlord cannot steal or delete your stuff, it is impossible to do that given the way the system works,  All he can do is return it to you. You probably have it in inventory and would find it if you follow the advice you got.  However if you didn't not get it, it is not the landlords fault.  See #1 above.

3. The merchant you bought the bed from is not obligated to replace the bed for free.  He is not at fault for your losing the bed, if indeed you lost it.  See 2. 

I saw nothing negative in the answers you were given except the fact that it was pointed out you made a mistake, that resulted in a possible loss and you should not to blame others, because you came off as trying to shift the blame.  Everything else was an explanation of what happened and how to locate your bed in your inventory. Whoever told you to ask the merchant to replace the bed should have explained that they are not obligated to do so. However, it was worth asking about. 

There is no use continuing to post here about this situation as nothing will change in the advice you are given.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.