Searching friends

Laci Coy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm from Slovakia, Europe, 37y old. I would like to find new online friends in SL. I'm searching friends from anywhere in the World, who...

1. Can speak English (at least intermediate level; I'm also not native English speaker, my level is upper-intermediate).

2. They should not be affraid of using the voice chat (sorry, but sometimes I'm lazy to write/read the text chat :matte-motes-wink:).

3. I like exploring new places in confortable pace - touch the objects, wear the attachments which I get during the field trip, etc. Also like practicing English, I'm student of an virtual English school and member of English learning communities.

4. I do NOT like dancing in clubs; do NOT like playing shooting games.

I usually have time for SL only during weekends.

If you are searching similar things in SL, please feel free to contact me... Laci Coy :matte-motes-grin:

Laci Coy wrote:

Hello, 
I'm from Slovakia, Europe, 37y old. I would like to find new online friends in SL. I'm searching friends from anywhere in the World, who...

1. Can speak English (at least intermediate level; I'm also not native English speaker, my level is upper-intermediate).

2. They should not be affraid of using the voice chat (sorry, but sometimes I'm lazy to write/read the text chat :matte-motes-wink:).

3. I like exploring new places in confortable pace - touch the objects, wear the attachments which I get during the field trip, etc. Also like practicing English, I'm student of an virtual English school and member of English learning communities.

4. I do NOT like dancing in clubs; do NOT like playing shooting games.

I usually have time for SL only during weekends.

If you are searching similar things in SL, please feel free to contact me... Laci Coy 
:matte-motes-grin:

I would love to be your friend Laci!  Look me up in world and friend me if you would like!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.