NEWBIE ISO SOME HELP plz

CdnValleyGal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if there is anyone out there with a piece of land they wouldnt mind renting to a newbie for a deadly deal for couple weeks i would sure appreciate it. I need somewhere to learn to use the tools for build etc and a little time to get that all down so i can make plans for a permanent home base.

i thought about the membership but it wont give me yard to work with ... and while having a home is important lol ... i need space for an outdoor living space. but cant afford what the costs are for land. whoda thunk a *game* wud be so involved lol

im sorry to sound like a mooch ... but i have my grand daughter living with me for awhile while her momma has gone back to school ... which she is paying for herself ... no student loans or nuttin. So funds are limited and i guess im bein kinda cheap.

if yall can steer me in right direction even for a piece of land thats renting affordably ill SL luv ya round the world n back again lol

P.S. once i get things figured out ill be lookin for work too ...

tx yall n have a mahhhvelous day!

Hello CdnValleyGal ...

there are places called "Sandboxes" ... some are larger than others ... but ... they are free and you can practice putting out items, building, etc. and not have to "Rent" a spot.  Try Searching Sandbox

I don't thin you are a mooch ... times are hard all over the world these days ... and it affects everyone ...

i would like to thank the sl community for all the help ive rec'd thus far! Ive had a couple mentors step in along the way to guide me and had many offer advice and assistance. Thru this ad i recd many offers and will now be able to move on to the next step lol ... im gonna build me a house! lol

ty so much yall for the help once again!

when ive mastered this ill be back! maybe someone would be interested in taking on an apprentice? if u have the time to train me ill gladly give u some of my time when u need it. im looking forward to learning different things and bouncin around a bit til i find my groove! so to answer before u ask ... im not sure what i want to do and look forward to any ideas you may want to toss at me?

tx a bunch and yall have a mahhhvelous wknd!

Carma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.