SCRIPT AVATAR CLOTHING

SuzettaLatonya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone tell me what exactly this means"Prims are resizer to fit them to your body shape, then you can delete the script to avoid lag on sims. You can modify it manually too deliting the script and editing it prim by prim or just manually."

And how do i delete scripts? Because i really don't know if i am already wearing them with my other stuff i have added to my avatar and folders. I know how to fit my body with appliers and using the huds.

I would take that message to mean the item contains a resizer script as a convenience for people who don't feel confident resizing their clothes manually, but the item is modifiable if you want to resize it yourself.

Typically, a resizer script works by giving you a menu if you click on the item while wearing it.   This will give you the option of increasing or decreasing the size of the item by a small percentage, and should also give you the option of deleting all the scripts.

You may also right click on the item and click on edit. The Build tools window will pop up . Click on the content tab and select the resizing script you want to delete.

This must be done after you are satisfied with your selected size and then unwear the item, drag it out from the inventory to the ground, then start editing it.

Alternatively you do not need to rezz the item to the ground. You may as well right click the item in the inventory and select edit.

When the script it deleted, wear the item. This helps in refreshing the changes made.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.