What is the AR process for an offline message from an object named "Linden Lab"?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's a very well known merchant that's sending out subscriber notices from an object named "Linden Lab". That's also the name that shows up in the 'From' section of offline emails to your inbox. That's also the name of the object that passes out their group gifts, etc.

I went to the store to try to find the object named LL to AR from there, but I couldn't find it. 

So what to do instead? 

Here's the IM I got when I logged in and also the IM that was sent offline.

[15:24] Second Life: You decline xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... only short time ***'  ( Sim Name (COORDS) ) from Linden Lab.

The object 'Linden Lab' has sent you a message from Second Life:
NEW from Second Life - "Blah blah groups gift message here, with a SLURL to the store"

= Linden Lab is owned by This Person
= SLURL here

The object 'Linden Lab' in Second Life has offered you inventory.

= Linden Lab is owned by This Person
= SLURL here

It is against the TOS to use Linden Lab in this manner as it is a form of impersonating a Linden and fraud to say nothing of illegal spam.  AR them, and send what info you have including logs etc.  They will take quick action I'm sure.  This is pretty stupid for someone to do.  LL will be able to track this down fast no matter where they hid it.

I don't know if you still can do this  but you can cut and paste the evidence into a inworld AR  use the persons  name or what i was told to do is to use the user name of govenor linden .  with full incident report  be extremely detailed.  this was a good method back in 2009  but i have been able to  get the ar job done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.