Landlord Manager Needed

stevenback777

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for someone who is on SL at least 3-5 days out of the week for this project. You do not have to have a lot of experience with property management, but experience is a plus. 

I currently have two parcels of land I am going to rent out. I need a manager to help with this adventure. They are located at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hydra%20Nova/72/149/31  and are side by side. One has a two story building and the other has not building at the present time. 

Job Responsibilities Include:

Answer questions/concerns

Change tenant group roles as needed

Notify me via email/notecard/IM if any issues arise

Compensation is open to negotiation but will be commission based. 

Anyone interested in applying, please send a notecard to loganslaplocke. Please include your avatar name, how many days you access SL per week, any experience in property management (if any), and a small paragraph on why you are the right candidate for the job. Also include how much commission you would consider. 

Just a note, I work a lot during the week, so I may not be able to answer your inquiries right away. I will get back with you as soon as possible. 

This seems like a huge workload for a comission basis job. All estate agencies hiring that pay comission only request the employees to help interested costumers to find the perfect lot and to help them with any questions they might have.

Landscaping is a wholly different job section, and *finding* tenants, too. 

Considering they literally do all the work while you reap in the profit I'd suggest you reconsider. Or hope to find a poor soul desperate for a couple of linden for much more work than they'd have at other rental agencies.

call me crazy but i think this would be a good job for me, i love helping people and while i have no experience i get on sl usually at least once a day just to browse around less on weekends but during the week sometimes im on five to six times a day. i dont have any work experience but i do catch on to things pretty quick. as far as how much i would consider im flexible. anything helps...i recently discovered games and sploder balls and enjoy a little gamble now and then so extra l$ would be nice to play around with. only downside is in rl i am a single mom to an 8mo old...so once in a while she gets clingy and i cant get on for a few hours but would answer any questions/messages etc. as soon as possible (in a way stay at home mom is a good thing though...i dont leave home so there is always a computer nearby lol) well let me know what you think. im not logged on right now but my id on sl is jenpaul88

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.