shoes skin problem

yeSMe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!
Few days ago i wear some heels and met new problem..
i see my skin color in shoes in 2 colors, from light to dark.. i never had problem with that before and its not problem in 'cheap' heels..now i see that on every open heels...
i think that i mess up something. maybe accidentally clicked some option... i will be very grateful for answering.. 
1st pic is how that looks, and 2th is how it looks in appearance

http://imageshack.us/f/839/hiev.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/u2sh.jpg/

Check your graphics settings to see if they somehow got changed.  Be sure atmospheric shaders are turned on. If you are running your graphics higher now than before or have advanced lighting turned on then you may have to retint your feet, because these make how light reflects off your feet different.  Also be sure you have the most updated graphic card drivers installed.

If all graphics settings are the same, it looks like the tinting you did on the feet to match your skin reversed itself.  Try to re-tint them.  If you don't see a difference, it could be that the scripts in the shoes have become corrupted and broke.  Hopefully you saved the original box they came in and can rez it out and get fresh copies of them.  If not, contact the creator and explain the problem and ask for a new pair.  As long as they are copy/no transfer, they should replace them.  Some creators have redelivery terminals in their shops where you can go to get a new pair too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.