Help! Seconfd Life freezes and I can't even log in!

Japan1Culture

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello...

Im very worried. I've updated my SL viewer recently. I log in and It doesn't let me do nothing, not even press the log In buttom. It freezes and doesn't respond! Plus I can't close it!

I always had the original SL viewer and it worked pretty well, then I update it... Atfler that moment I never been able to log in again. I already restart my computer, but the problem stills! Help!

1 answer to this question

Kon'nichiwa, Japan:

It's possible that some viewer support files from your previous viewer were corrupted, and are still being used by the new viewer. If this is so, you'll need to do a "clean install" of the viewer. Instructions for doing so can be found here...

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_clean_reinstall

Although they are written for the Firestorm viewer, they should work for other viewers if you substitute the appropriate viewer name at various points in the instructions.

If a clean install does not work, you might try installing a third party viewer like Firestorm. If that also doesn't work, come back to your question and edit it via "Options" over there on the right to tell us what you've tried.

Good luck!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.