Voice problem

Amel89

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, I would appreciate it greatly if anyone helps me. GREATLY

The voice chat used to work before so well. Then towards few month ago it stopped. I bought a new laptop and tried different viewers starting from the linden lab to firestorm, viewer 3 to Exodus. I fixed everything in the preferences and cleared my cache and lowered the graphics to minimum and everything you can imagine. I tested the voice input and output in the preferences and it seemed to work perfectly but the speak button never highlights! Or the call button. People can't call me and I can't hear them. Even the public chat. I've honestly asked everyone I know and tried reloging many many times. I let the sl voice through the firewall as well so what I'm trying to say is that no matter what I did and what seemed to work perfectly with everyone didn't highlight my speak button or the call button. My friend is also facing the same problem. I am currently in Oman. I dunno what to do anymore! Please help.

I've installed the hotspot shield and it worked! but as soon as I openend the voice morphing to listen to other people second life crashed. I wonder what's the problem since this has been happening with multiple viewers yesterday.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.