hud bug

KHollerShadowdiamond

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello i cannot get my huds to be working at all what so every, it kept frozen on a place i was a few weeeks ago i need help to get it unfrozen, not only my thirst hud but my other huds also, i do not know what is the problem someone please help me fix it, its irritating and annoying, i you want me to post screen shots i will glade to or a video of the huds am trying to use... I even went asking around random people about contacting a second life staff member and all i got was "the help bar on your screen.''

There are so many different HUDs in SL no one is an expert at all of them.  However there is a general reset procedure that may work.

Try this for each of your HUDs:

• Detach the HUD and rez it on the ground
  • Right click it and select edit on the menu
  • Go to the build menu on the top of your screen and select Scripts>Reset Scripts
  • Wait for the scripts to reset ( a box will open on your screen showing them resetting)
  • Once it is finished take them back into your inventory and wear them again
  • The HUD may go back to the state it was in when you bought it so you may have to set up the HUD again with its various options if it had user options

They should function again. IF they do not or when you went to the Build>Scripts the Reset option was grayed out then you will need to contact the creator of each HUD for assistance or to get a replacement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.