Movement Restricted

GiannaFaye Ferraris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi recently my pc froze up in the process of unfreezing it and resuming SL.  I had hit something and  SL gave me a object that stated it was changing my regular walk movement to flight / hover.  when I logged out and logged back in thinking that it would change back my AV became anchored to my landing spot.. meaning when I walked away and stopped I would be pulled back to the start location.. my walking / running and fly when I hit fly are all hindered... making me move extremely slow.....

Does anyone know how to make a character fly normally instead of walking without hitting the fly button?

1 answer to this question

Hi Gianna,

SL doesn't give you objects. Some other resident gave you an object, which you then apparently wore. To rid yourself of it and its effects, open your inventory window and select the "Worn" panel and carefully look at all the things you are wearing. If you see something that's not an item of clothing familar to you, right click on it and select "Take Off". If your avatar returns to moving normally, right click on the thing again and select "Delete".

If that doesn't work, come back to edit your question via "Options" over there on the right and we'll think of something else.

Good luck, and don't take candy from strangers!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.