Group of friends looking for an active MC

adasoldier87

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Myself & very possibly a few friends are looking for an active MC. We enjoy laughing all the time & do voice a lot. We don't mind paying dues as long as they are not outrageous. We're are a mixed group of women & men, including myself a gay man so the environment must be opened minded. We do prefer to shy away from drama which we understand is sometimes impossible to control completely. We are looking for a democratic tight nit group. Please respond to this thread with information about your MC & a point of contact to whom we can reach to get more info or apply to prospect.

Thank you,

-Zach

adasoldier87 resident

Hello, my SL dad is Prez of MC, if you wish to know more and meet the group of people we are having, they are all open minded, we don't judge people by their orientation, we don't like drama also and is true sometimes you can't run from that.. I would prefer you to contact me in world so I can tell you more about it and you could meet them all if you are still interested into MC. Please do send me IM I will answer on your every question (unique87), thank you :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.