TP board isn't reading coordinates given in notecard

xxStellalunaxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a rent board to use on my land for renting out a few skyboxes. A person is supposed to be able to click on the board, bring up the region map, and teleport to the location that is specified by the coordinates I have entered into a notecard inside the board. However, when one clicks on the teleport board, and the map comes up, the location it gives is the location where the board is situated, not the location specfied by the coordinates given. I have 5 copies of this board rezzed, each for a different skybox, and they all have this same problem. I know I have entered the coordinates properly in the notecards -- I have used tp boards before and know how to do this. I have asked the seller for help, but he can't seem to figure out the problem either.

I am using Firestorm 4.4.2, if that matters. Thanks.

I'm assuming you've tried resetting the scripts in the misbehaving objects.   If not, try that, to force it to re-read the cards.

Otherwise, since we can't see the script, it's a bit difficult to say what the problem might be.   

If the seller wants to post a question in the Scripting Forum (and to share the script with us there),  I'm sure help will be forthcoming.    

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.