Looking for designers who produce/offer items/places connected with romance

thenightboat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I've just opened a new gallery called 'Gateway 2 Romance'.  The gallery acts as a portal by allowing visitors to teleport to some of the best romantic sims in Second Life.  Everyone whose seen it says they really like the gallery and its a great idea. I'm now looking to promote it more and would like to team up with someone who designs or offers romantic items/locations inworld.  I thought of a number of ways we could help each other such as:

- an event at my gallery or at your sim, if you are based inworld, to advertise the service I offer and your new designs
- a competition/hunt where visitors to my gallery hunt for or receive as a prize one of your designs
- design new items with my gallery's name and logo as giveaways in exchange for displaying/promoting your designs/offers in my gallery

If you are interested, please post a message here and I'll correspond with you inworld.
If you are interested in working with me and have any ideas or suggestions I'd like to hear those too .
You can view more details on my web page at:  http://gateway2romance.weebly.com/

thanks

Peteey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.