Do You Need a Scripter / Web Developer?

Kanundra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, my name is Sameer, and my in-world name is Kanundra Resident.

I have been a resident of Second Life since October 2006. Kanundra Resident is not my first account but it is my main account. I know Linden Scripting Language, and mostly work on independent projects.

I am a Computer Scientist in the real world. I know languages such as HTML and CSS, SQL, Java, PHP and Ruby. I am currently studying Assembly Language and C++.

While I do have many, many years of Graphic Design experience with programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, I lack creativity. If you are hiring me as a web developer, you can expect the functionality of the website I create for you to be on-point. However, I would strongly suggest hiring a Web "Designer," as I lack the motivation and time to come up with clever designs and layouts for websites.

If you require a resume, contact me in-world and I will gladly send you over my resume as a PDF document.

Also, if you do contact me, please keep in mind that the only language I know and will be able to understand / read is English. My name is Sameer, and I am Indian. However, I was born and raised in America. I never learned my native language and I was never bothered to study other languages unless those languages consisted of 0s and 1s only computers would understand.

All that being said, if you are interested in hiring me as a scripter or developer, or you just have a question for me or want to start a conversation, please feel free to contact me in Second Life. If I am offline, feel free to send me a message anyways! Messages go to my email address, and I usually am prompt when getting back to people. If you prefer to send me an email instead, you may find my email address at the bottom of this thread.

I appreciate the consideration of hiring me as your future developer.

Sincerely,
Kanundra Resident
anans21@icloud.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.